Water Treatment Plant, Water Purifier, RO Water Treatment manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Complete SS304 1t RO Water Purification System with Ozone and Water Storage Tank, Big Salty Water Treatment Waste Water Purification Water Treatment Equipment, Big RO Water Purifier Water Treatment System Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Equipment and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||1 Piece||US $1,000-2,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
|Salt Rejection Rate:||97%-99%|
|Motive Force:||Electric Power|
From the area of use, it is divided into:
1, living drinking pure water machine (household pure water machine)
2, laboratory pure water machine (also called ultra-pure water machine)
3, industrial pure water machine
4, large industrial pure water machine
Second, according to the use of the situation is divided into:
1, manual type, also known as economic type. The economical water purifier uses a manual backwash valve.
2, automatic type, automatic type is a full computer automatic flushing pure water machine, through the computer control board to achieve flushing.
3, self-cleaning type, also known as self-cleaning type, self-cleaning type is self-cleaning, is the reverse osmosis series of self-cleaning water purifier, its advantage is that no need for economical manual operation, no automatic type of electrical appliances Components, not only simple structure, but also achieve self-cleaning of the whole machine.
Application of RO Water Purification System
|manufacturing||Electronics, power, electroplating, lighting appliances, laboratories, food, paper, daily chemicals, building materials, paint, batteries, laboratory, biological, pharmaceutical, petroleum, chemical, steel, glass and other fields.|
|Chemical industry||Pure water for chemical process water, chemicals, cosmetics, etc.|
|Electronic industry||Production process of single crystal silicon, semiconductor wafer dicing, semiconductor chip, semiconductor package, lead frame, integrated circuit, liquid crystal display, conductive glass, picture tube, circuit board, optical communication, computer components, capacitor cleaning products and various components Use pure water.|
|Pure water equipment||reverse osmosis equipment, boiler softened water equipment, industrial softened water equipment, food industry softened water equipment, household water softener|
Features Of RO Machine
Machine Part :
1. High water permeability and high salt rejection rate. ≥98% under normal conditions
2. High removal and removal of organic matter, colloids, particles, bacteria, viruses, heat sources, etc.
3. Low energy consumption, high water utilization rate, and lower operating costs than other desalination equipment.
4. The separation process has no phase change and is reliable and stable.
5. The device is small in size, easy to operate, easy to maintain, adaptable, and has a long service life.
Standard RO System Process
Raw water pump - Sand filter - Carbon filter - Dosing system - Cartridge filter - High pressure pump-RO membrane host
The Role of RO Process Each Component
|1||Raw water tank||The original water tank has a simpler function and is used for storing raw water. This is afraid that the original water will not be available for a transit.|
|2||Raw water pump||The raw water pump provides the raw water pressure for the raw water pretreatment system. If the raw water is under pressure, you can completely avoid this equipment. General requirements for raw water pressure >= 0.3MP|
|3||Quartz sand filter||This equipment is mainly used to filter microorganisms and dust in the water to make the raw water clear.|
|4||Activated carbon filter||The equipment is mainly used to filter residual chlorine in water.|
|5||Dosing system (cation exchange system)||Small systems use cation exchange systems; large systems use dosing systems to add scale inhibitors directly into the system.|
|6||Precision filter||It mainly filters large particles in water.|
|7||Special high pressure pump||Provides strong power for reverse osmosis equipment.|
|8||Reverse osmosis membrane||The reverse osmosis membrane uses membrane filtration technology. Let water molecules pass through other ions to achieve the purpose of purifying water.|
Application Range of Reverse Osmosis Pure Water Equipment
1. Preparation of pure water and ultrapure water in industries such as electronics, industry, medicine, food, etc.;
2. Purification and preparation water for process water/chemical circulating water and chemical product manufacturing in light textile and chemical industry;
3. Water for purification and preparation of water for food and beverage industry, drinking pure water, beverages, beer, liquor, health care products, etc.;
4. In the industrial production, the useful substance and concentration and recovery of the aqueous solution;
5. Pre-desalting treatment of high-pressure boiler feed water in boilers such as boiler feed water, thermal power boilers, mines and low-pressure boiler power systems in power industry;
6. Desalination of brackish water and seawater;
7. The pure water device is used as a first-grade desalination equipment for high-purity water production.
8. Communities, real estate properties, schools, factories, hospitals, tea houses, hotels, beauty salons, canteens, etc.
9. It can be used for the preparation of bottled water, mineral water and other filling water.
10. Water for electronic industry Washing water for electronic components such as integrated circuits, silicon wafers, display tubes, etc.
11. Water for the pharmaceutical industry, large infusions, injections, tablets, biochemical products, equipment cleaning, etc.;
12. Seawater, brackish water desalination Island, ship, offshore drilling platform, brackish water area
13. Other process water Ultra-pure water for automobile, home appliance coating, coated glass, cosmetics, fine chemicals, etc.
CIP System to Chemical Cleaning
Under normal operating conditions, reverse osmosis membranes may also be contaminated by inorganic scales, colloids, microorganisms, metal oxides, etc. These substances may deposit on the surface of the membrane, causing a decrease in the output of the reverse osmosis unit of the water purification equipment or a decrease in the salt rejection rate. It rises and even causes irreparable damage to the membrane. Therefore, in order to restore good water permeability and desalination performance, the membrane needs to be chemically cleaned.