4000t/H Automatic Pure RO Water Treatment System Equipment
|FOB Price:||US $10,000-15,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10,000-15,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CK-RO-4000L
- Salt Rejection Rate: 97%-99%
- Capacity: 4000L
- Type: Reverse Osmosis
- Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
- Materies: Stainless Steel
- Productivity: 4t/H
- Trademark: CHUNKE
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8421219990
- Certification: CE
- Application: Industry
- Motive Force: Electric Power
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Chemical Industry
- Brand Name: Chunke
- Color: Silver
- Motor Power: 6.5kw
- Transport Package: Wooden Case or Carton Box
- Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
1. Flow Chart Of RO WaterTreatment Machine:
Raw water- Raw water tank - Raw water pump - Multi-media filter- Active carbon filter - 5 micro security filter- High pressure pump- RO main machine- Pure Water tank
2. System Configuration
Raw water supply pump: To use CNP/Grunfos;
High-pressure pump: To use CNP/Grunfos.
Reverse Osmosis Membrane: To use Vontron, DOW, TORAY, CSM, etc.
Pretreatment device: To use frp/stainless steel tank with manual /automaticvalve.
Conduit: To use U-PVC/stainless steel.
Electric standard configuration: PLC automatically control
Electrical components: To use Zhengtai's and Schneider's products.
Frame: To use stainless steel.
1) Food and Beverages
2) Tube and Micro Circuit manufacturing
4) Hotels & Resorts
5) Hospitals, Mineral Water Processors
6) Power Generation
7) Electronic Component manufacturing
8) Semi conductors
Self-cleaning capabilities, and finally
5. Technical training
1. Supplier provides technical training for free; We are responsible to provide site training for personnel of buyer, until they are of good operation skills.
2. Supplier provides training for maintenance people; If the training carries out at the supplier's site, the buyer is responsible for their travel expense.
3. Training content:
Ø Basic theoretical knowledge of reverse osmosis
Ø Equipment structure
Ø Membrane cleaning
Ø Installation, debugging, operation
Ø Maintenance, repair
6. Quality Assurance And Service
1. This project is a turnkey project, all equipments and materials needed in the whole project will be provided by our company.
2. Our Company is responsible for allocating professional engineers to the site for installation and debugging, conducting comprehensive technical training, explaining detail of technical drawings, working principles, techniques flow chart, operation manuals etc. After the training, the operators
Can fully understand the techniques of the whole system. They can find general fault of the system and do maintenance.
3. After accepted by the buyer, the equipment enjoys 12 months' quality warranty for free. If the equipment fails to work within 12 months, we will be responsible for free repair. The supplier provides long-term after-sale service, free technical and training services.
Guangzhou Chunke Environmental Technology Co., Ltd is a scientific enterpruise, which is specialized in water treatment equipment and accessories of research and development, production, sales and service.
Production and management: Cartridge filter, bag filter, mechanical filter, lon Exchanger, Imitation FRP barrels, ozone mixing tower, sterile water tank, stainless steel membrane shells, hollow-fiber mambrane, ultraviolet radiation sterialization device, ozone generator, and water treatment equipment and so on.
Q. Which type of water treatment product should I purchase?
A. First know what is in your water that you want to remove specific contaminants. This is accomplished through a water analysis. Next investigate what type of systems are available that address your specific needs. There are a number of resources that you can use to make a good buying decision. Remember the overall water quality in the United States is very good, so never ever buy a product that is sold to you via scare or alarm tactics. And by all means check with several sources before you buy there are a great many over priced water treatment systems sold.
|Model||Productivity(T/H)||Motor power(kw)||Recovery rate (%)||Outlet water conductivity(us/CM)||Raw water conductivity(us/CM)|
If you have another question, please feel free to contact us as below:Tel: 86-020-36052778
Mobile : 86-13533970876
Contact person : Sue Jiang
Address: No.8, Suyuangzhuang, QingHu Village, Junhe Street, Baiyun District, Guangzhou. China